Monday, January 28, 2008

Honda recall

I received mail from the Honda recall center. The first thought was, I'll be stuck at a strange Honda dealer away from home. I know where the Honda dealer is. It's on a stretch of road with a number of other dealers. There really is no place to go, you are stuck in their waiting room. So as I was reading that the spring that controls the rotation of the cutting blades needs to be replaced as it may fail, I wondered what blades. It was then I realized that this is for my lawn mower, not my car. Ha, I thought, who cares. It hurts my arthritic hands to hold the control closed so I tie it closed and it keeps the blades engaged. I have never bothered to stop the blades on this or any other lawn mower. I suppose I will have it fixed when I get back home, but I won't be in any hurry.

No comments: