Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Surgery Updates

Carol saw the doctor yesterday morning. Her left eye previously 20/400 uncorrected is now between 20/25 and 20/30. She is experiencing balance problems because the two eyes are so much different and also her lens is different from mind to correct her astigmatism. The doctor agreed to move the surgery up a week and Carol's second eye will be done on March 2ND.

My left eye was operated on yesterday and this morning I had the one day checkup. My eye is more swollen than he wants so I have some extra drops for two days. My distance vision is good both eyes, but my closeup vision is blurry today. All in all, good progress and good news.

We both will be finished with surgery and all followup appointments before the end of March. We will be cleared to leave for Rhode Island as soon as the new grand daughter arrives.

No comments: